365体育足球即时比分Last Updated April 11, 2019
365体育足球即时比分Western Digital Technologies, Inc. (“Western Digital,” “we,” or “our”) respects the rights of copyright owners to control the uses of their intellectual property and requires users of our websites and services to do the same. It is Western Digital’s policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to material and terminating the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Western Digital or others.
NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:365体育足球即时比分 If you are a copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of one, and you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Western Digital’s websites or services infringes a copyright, you may submit a notice of alleged copyright infringement pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), to our designated Copyright Agent, addressed as follows:
3355 Michelson Drive, Suite 100
Irvine, California 92612
Your notice of alleged copyright infringement should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Western Digital to locate the material, including, if applicable, the URL of the link where such material may be found;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Western Digital to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that if we remove or disable access to the materials reported in a notice, Western Digital may send a copy of the notice, including your contact information, to the reported user.
COUNTER-NOTICE: If you receive a notice from Western Digital regarding a possible copyright violation by you and you believe that notice has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a counter-notice pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(g), to our Copyright Agent. Your counter-notice should include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Western Digital may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the complaining person who notified Western Digital of the alleged infringement under 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
365体育足球即时比分Please note that if a counter-notice is received by our Copyright Agent, Western Digital may send a copy of the counter-notice, including your contact information, to the original complaining party. If we provide your counter-notice to the complaining party, and we do not receive notice that the complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the infringing activity, we may replace or cease disabling access to the material that has been taken down. This process can take up to fourteen (14) business days. If we restore access to material taken down pursuant to a notice of alleged copyright infringement, following receipt of a counter-notice, the material may be made available through a link or URL that is different from the one that was used previously to access it.
365体育足球即时比分Western Digital will not be a party to any dispute between any third parties (including you) over alleged copyright infringement and is not required to make an independent review as to the validity of any claim that is the subject of any notice of alleged copyright infringement. Please note that any emails that you send to us relating to claims of copyright infringement may be stored on servers located in the United States.